Thursday 14 November 2013

27 Success Quote dari Selebriti Hollywood


Share Button
Inspirational Actor & Actress Quotes
Drew Barrymore Quotes


“Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” - Drew Barrymore

Bradley Cooper


I think if you live in a black-and-white world, you’re gonna suffer a lot. I used to be like that. But I don’t believe that anymore. - Bradley Cooper

George Clooney

 “I don’t believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It’s a mean thing, life.” - George Clooney

Jimmy Durante Quotes

“Be nice to people on the way up, because you may meet them on the way down.” – Jimmy Durante

Jane Fonda Quotes

“It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” - Jane Fonda

Emma Stone Quote

“You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damned red velvet cupcake.” – Emma Stone

Neil Patrick Harris Quotes

“Sometimes you can have the smallest role in the smallest production and still have a big impact.” – Neil Patrick Harris

Daniel Craig Quotes

“I don’t say: ‘can’t do that’, ‘won’t do that’. I’ve never thought in that way about work. The genuine truth, and I do think about this a lot, is that I’m one of the least competitive people you’ll ever meet. Except with myself.” - Daniel Craig

Kate Hudson Inspiration

“Never worry about bad press: All that matters is if they spell your name right.” - Kate Hudson

Matt Damon Quotes

“Eventually stardom is going to go away from me. It goes away from everybody and all you have in the end is to be able to look back and like the choices you made.” - Matt Damon

Dennis Quaid Quotes

“I was made to be a perfectionist at everything I did. Everything was more important than what I wanted.” - Dennis Quaid

Johnny Depp Quotes

“If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.” - Johnny Depp

Vin Diesel QUotes

“If you’re the type of person who has to fulfill your dreams, you’ve gotta be resourceful to make sure you can do it. I came out to California when I was 21, thinking my New York credentials would take me all the way. I came back home a year later all dejected and a failure.” – Vin Diesel

Clint Eastwood Quotes

“Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” - Clint Eastwood

Katie Holmes Quote

“We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams really do come true.” - Katie Holmes

Omar Epps Quote

“Whatever art form you’re working in, it’s crucial to see it clearly, to feel it clearly, and not to worry about the results, or how someone else will see it.” - Omar Epps

Denzel Washington Quotes
  “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. I’d be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I’d been given. I’d be more frightened by procrastination and laziness.” - Denzel Washington

Uta Hagen Quotes

“Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary.” – Uta Hagen

Sylvester Stallone Quotes
 
“I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.” - Sylvester Stallone

Chuck Norris Quotes

“A lot of people give up just before they’re about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one.” - Chuck Norris

Tyler Perry Quotes

“He who has the gold makes the rules.” – Tyler Perry

Brendan Fraser Quotes

“As a young man I prayed for success. Now I just pray to be worthy of it.” - Brendan Fraser

Brad Pitt Quotes
  “I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me.” - Brad Pitt

Jack Nicholson QUotes

“The minute that you’re not learning I believe you’re dead.” - Jack Nicholson

nicolas cage quotes
“I care about the connection with the audience. Film is such a powerful medium. Movies can change the way people think.” - Nicolas Cage




Jennifer Aniston Quotes

“There are no regrets in life. Just lessons.”- Jennifer Aniston

John Wayne Quotes

“Life’s tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.” - John Wayne


sources

2 comments:

Sofea Lang said...

Bkn senang nak senang.. Bgusla entri ni.. Dorg pun manusia biasa gak.

Unknown said...

diorang pun pernah lalui zaman susah dulu kan..hee